martes, 13 de abril de 2010

answers from the movie "10 things that I hate from you"

1.-In your opinion is this movie similar to the mexican culture (150 words)

A= No,because I has seen and also thought that on USA the peolple and mainly the young popullation are too much free. The form to get fun is so different, there are only parties to be drnking and almost all the couples have sex. Almost they used to celebrate the graduate dance at the highschool, event tahat in some eschools from Mexico happen.

2.- Why do you think the movie is good for the teenagers (40 words)

A= I think this movie is good because the characters are young that makes that we feel identufy with them. Also it has a message “that the girls must care from boys that inly want sex and get drunk until starte making stupid or danger things”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario