
-First we have the chinese that is spoken in China, with 23.6% of the world popullation.
-The second is the english with 11.3% of the world popullation; this is spoken in some countries like: USA, England, New Zeland, Norway, Canada, Jamaica, Trinidad y Tobago, Australia, etc...
-The third lenguage more spoken in the world is the Hindi, with 8.2% of the world popullation, this is spoken in the India and some other regions nearly to the India.
-The number four is the spanish lenguage, with 6.9% of the world popullation, this is spoken in some countries like: Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Honduras, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, and some other countries of Central and South America.
-The numer five of this list is the Russian language, with 4.7% of the world popullation, this is spoken in Russia.
From this list I spoke Spanish and I know the bases of the English lenguage, I mean I have to improve it only to spoke it as a 100% maybe. Also I dont`want to learn another lenguage from this list if I can spoke another lenguage it must be French or Italian, first because I like this two languages, second because are important to know in the labor world according to the carrer I will choose.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario